Saturday, March 26, 2011

Recovering

As days pass I'm feeling better. Not as dead as the day I know my results. But still a little down of cause. I won't be this down and emo if I know I did bad in my exam and I know that I'm gonna fail. But I have the confident that I'll at least pass the paper and what I saw was a F Grade. It's like the shock of my life.

People normally say be confident in yourself. Whatever you do, do it confidently and everything will be fine. But I don't really believe in this anymore =.=" It's actually up to you to decide everything. Kinda heart broken when I saw a F.

Gonna meet the Head of School of Business this coming Monday. Hope there's some error in it. If there's none, then I'll just have to face this shit. Study again while everyone who have passed chill. That's one of the thing that is pulling me down. Gotta cancel all my plans for the next 2 weeks just because of this. Totally no mood to proceed with my plans at all. Just feel like jailing myself at home and keep on feeding on my books @@ Hopefully there's enough tips and most importantly accurate =.="


I never like exam and I bet everyone hates it. I prefer to do it practically =.=" Whats the use when you study study and study and in the end you won't able to remember the whole thing. I bet most of the students will just forget what they've learned in the previous semester and keep their memory for their next semester.

Resit is on the 8th of April. Gotta save at least RM200 for the resit IF I have to resit it. Hopefully I don't have to go through all those shit again. Who knows? It might just be some problem or whatsoever.

Whatever is it, what is done is done. We all have to just face it and move on with life. It ain't the end of your life if you fail. Just get back up and be stronger!

No comments: