Monday, March 14, 2011

Fucked Up Day @@

Today... was suppose to be a good day... but... I don't know why today so "sui"! Was suppose to go out for Red Box at 1pm. But my plan is ruin by my car. Was suppose to fetch my sister back to Puchong and pass the car to my mum. But...

Okay so the plan is actually. Send mum to bank -> fetch sis back from college -> pass car to mum -> walk to ioi.

Yea it's very well planned. Until I forgot to take out the Red Box voucher and I had a little "Stomachache", so I went back home for awhile before fetching my sister. Then after that when I wanna start the car, the car just won't start. I was like WTF?

Why is this happening to me? So after 20mins in the hot sun trying to start my car, I gave up and called Tze aka Chris to help me out LOL He actually helped me to pick my mum up and fetch my sis from my Uni.

After doing so we went for lunch and I treated him a meal. Then in the evening Yau called me up for badminton. So I went to play with his friends. I don't know why but I played like =.=" Macam kena nerfed already sad -.- Smash also can't smash dam sien. Drop ball also cannot. WTF man dam disappointed :( Gotta train more! Hope tomorrow will be a better day =.="

No comments: