Sunday, March 20, 2011

My 21st Birthday Part 3 (FINAL)

Before I start on the final part, wanna emphasize on this LOL I saw this in Sunway Pyramid's Popular. March 6 The Exceptional? What it means I wonder LOL

It says that I'm :-
  • Orderly
  • Interesting
  • Independent
  • Cultured
Well... Orderly? I don't really get the meaning. It means I'm always in order? LOL Do things properly? Or? @@ Any ideas? LOL

Interesting.... I wonder... which part of me is interesting LOL Maybe those who knows me can tell ? XD Or they don't find me interesting at all =.="

Independent. Yea.. Not to boast but I am quite independent. I don't really like to rely on others to do things for me and stuffs. I don't feel secure about it. If can I would like to get it done by myself.

Lastly... Cultured... Hmmm LOL I guess it's 50% only @@

As a conclusion, do not trust all these shit that they sell you. It's part of a marketing strategy to trick your money LOL

How's my essay? =D

Okay looks like this is the last part of my 21st birthday T_T So with my Puchong gang, I decided to celebrate it in Dragon - i. Why?

The reason is :-
  • Never really tasted the food there before.
  • Round table so it's easier for everyone to communicate. Not like those western restaurants. They'll arrange one stretch for you and not everyone can talk with each other.
  • Near from our home.
Actually we decided to order ala-kat menu so that people can order based on their budget but plan has changed. We decided to order dishes instead LOL


This is what we ordered that day. Simple and nice but also expensive LOL

They said this Siu Loong Pau is the best in town.


Elisha bought me this as my gift. I don't know why but I guess she want's me to get drunk T_T

Oh well so I decided to share it with everyone. We had it in the restaurant itself. I can't finish it by myself anyway. It's not coke or pepsi LOL

My first picture on that day. Kinda fail for me :(

Now you can see how Darren pour vine the PRO way GG


People may think that I fail but I feel it's okay for a beginner XD

elisha | Photography LOL

TOAST for me =D

Suet Yee: Woah this must be the best shit in town @@

Okay so after this it's photo session. Took plenty lol So have a look.

GUYS








GIRLS




I gotta thank Elisha for this photos XD She saved me the trouble for editing LOL And yea this time there's no cake for me and I'm glad about it LOL Ate too much cake already. Every time i blow the cake I'll feel that I'm another year older =.="

Birthday Card



Got nice photo from the sisters and yea I received a Fuck from my buddy as well LOL

Don't know who so smart go write Chinese T_T But I know who XD

Thanks guys for this wonderful day =)

Also wanna thank Elisha for being the photographer of the day! You're the best =D

Yea before I forget! I received something very expensive from my dad @@ A new phone! Although I really want an Iphone :(


But oh well this is good enough. It can last me at least 2-3years? It has a good camera and free navigator system! It's actually the biggest present I've ever received in my life @@ Thanks dad!


The best thing about it is...

It also has Fruit Ninja LOL Well unexpected but yea...

Oh well it's the end of my big day! Thanks for reading =D

No comments: