Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hardcore Study For Resit Paper


I will be jailing myself everyday except on Saturdays until my resit paper is over! Even if I wanna go out for dinner with my friends I'll have to think twice @@ Minimum time will take if you have your dinner outside would be an hour? Maybe more? Hmmm If I have my dinner at home I'll only take 15mins - 30mins max! Don't even have to calculate traveling time LOL

I got only 1 more week to study for my resit. Aside from that I still have classes going on. So I don't have a full day to study. I only will have half a day? Which is at night and evening. I most probably will be sleeping at the noon if I'm at home. Most of my classes starts on 8.30am which means I'll have to wake up at 6.30am. FML.


Will be activating hardcore study mode to make sure that I pass for my resit. And yeah I will need more marks to pass for my resit compare to my finals. Finals we still have assignment to back us up but for resit, you're on your own. We normally need less than 40/100 in our finals to pass our papers but for the resit we need a clean 40/100. It will be easy to get if I can answer all 4/6 questions. But if I can only answer 3/6 or less than that then haleluya. AND I WON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN! That's why I'm killing myself just for this resit paper. Just hope the chapters and sub chapters my lecturer gave me to study is accurate if not I'll =D

I'll never give up in this and I'll do whatever it takes to get my DEGREE! A quote from the Head of School of Business...

"A true failure is someone who gives up trying"

Once again,

*PRAY*

No comments: