Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My 21st Birthday! Part 1

I guess you'll be wondering why the previous one was Part 0.5. It's because this part is on the same day. So... =D

Okay, actually my friend bought my a cake but we didn't have the time to blog it and even the stomach space to fill it. So we decided to go to Meeples which is an European Board Game place to chill and then have the cake there. I've called two pretty girls from my Degree course to join me.

There they are =D

The cake is tasty but too big @@ haha

They said 21st birthday must do this kinda thing so I @_@". Luckily this cake is from Secret Recipe so they wont smash my head down the cake LOL and the best part is the icing is thick XD Didn't get much on my face GG



One thing about the cake. It's freaking solid! LOL Look at the looks of my face @@

Yea this is one of the game we played. Forgotten what it's called hmmm

Yea this is Richard the game coordinator. He gave us all handguns but he took shotgun o0o

My first solo picture with her LOL And yea she said I didn't smile but I think the picture is okay :( and nowadays I can't smile while taking picture anymore don't know why T_T

Took another one smiling =) I still like the previous one LOL

Yup so it's the end of Part 1 XD

No comments: