Monday, March 14, 2011

My 21st Birthday! Part 0.5

Oh yeah I'm officially an ADULT yo! For the first time I celebrated my birthday for several times LOL

First I went to Jogoya -> Meeples -> Italiannies -> and finally Dragon - i.

Let's start from the beginning.

JOGOYA (Part 0.5)

Okay so we went for Lunch at Jogoya. It's from 11.30-4.30 if not mistaken. Here's a tips. If you really wanna enjoy your food, please be there by 12 the latest. I reached there at around 1.30-2pm. Then you'll have to queue before you get in even though you have made a reservation.

Look at this line of people @_@"

We did enjoyed our food though but we just managed to finish our meal on time. That's why it's better to be early =D

There are lots of variety of food! Personally I think Jogoya is better than Tenji. I enjoyed it much more than Tenji. Or maybe because my first visit to Tenji I arrived later than Jogoya LOL We paid RM100+ and we have to stuffed ourselves with food in within 1hour and 30minutes @@

FOOD





Yeah! Delicious XD I ate a lot of steam fish @@ They're just too good! Then as usual, we took a lot of Mini Coconuts =D I think it's from Thailand O_o. But one this sucks about Jogoya is that we have to line up like mad for the coconut and we'll have to hammer the coconut by ourselves =.="

This is only 70% of what we've taken LOL So imagine the time we spent to collect them @@

Richard & Darren

Somehow I feel so cool with that DSLR bag =D

Oh yea it's my first visit to StarHill Gallery as well. This place ain't for human LOL It's so empty. It's because of .....

Yea you see this picture you'll get what I'm trying to say LOL This is only one of them =.="

Okay we parked at Pavillion and guess how much it cost us?

That's right. RM9! Imagine how much they earn just from parking =.=" We just went for our lunch and came back RM9 LOL Less than 3hours some more. Can't imagine if we came 6mins late LOL RM12 I think =.="

End of Part 0.5!

No comments: