Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Party

Before I tell you about my day, I'll give you a brief introduction on Halloween =D

Halloween (or Hallowe'en) is an annual holiday observed on October 31. It has roots in the Celtic festival of Samhain and the Christian holiday All Saints' Day, but is today largely a secular celebration.

Common Halloween activities include trick-or-treating, wearing costumes and attending costume parties, carving jack-o'-lanterns, ghost tours, bonfires, apple bobbing, visiting haunted attractions, committing pranks, telling ghost stories or other frightening tales, and watching horror films. (Erp copied from Wiki)

So yea I attended a Halloween Party on 22nd Oct 2010 =D Actually at start I didn't plan to get any costume or mask. But then i felt that without costume or mask, where will the Halloween feel be? So I went to pyramid to get Mr Scream mask which cost me RM20 T_T But I was satisfied with the mask la haha I really like it =D Mr Scream wor LOL So Darren will be going there as Mr Scream @@

Stated on the brochure, the event starts from 6.30-11.30pm. So I plan to go there later a bit cause sked it would be boring and stone there for few hours :( So when I was on my way there around 9, my friend text me say it ends at around 10.15. Then I was like WTF? Kena tipu -.-'


So the party was something like the picture above. Oh wait isn't that a big bad wolf? LOL Will show you more pictures!


Here comes Mr Scream~~~ ROAR~~~~~~

Oh yea when we reached there that time they suddenly on some RnB songs and it made me syok LOL So Mr Scream decided to shake a little XD


With my friend Wilson




Mr Scream made some new friends XD

WTF Wor this Female Mr Scream. Pollute Mr Scream's fame T_T

Mr Scream got owned by a Munak from RO :(


Mr Scream met an angel LOL! Okay la actually I was kinda bored so I was scanning for some cool outfit of others. Suddenly i saw an angel then I O_O Okay so I go there say Yo! Let's take a picture =D
No more Mr Scream but Darren =D
Damn Identity Revealed :(

Okay so thats basically it LOL Kinda simple rite the party? But it haven ends yet, Mr Scream still wanna explore the college LOL

Mr Scream got interested in Education and was looking at the Courses :S
Mr Scream got confused when looking at the course outline @@

After the party, it's not the end of the night yet! 2nd Round to MOS! ROAR~~~~ But kinda disappointed cause the songs the DJ was playing doesn't really suit me :( Techno :S Damn LOL Oh well overall party was quite okay and it's my first time experiencing Halloween hahahahaha

*END*

No comments: