Sunday, October 10, 2010
Time is Precious/Masa Itu Emas
As we grow older, time passes just like a flash. But when we were young, we got all the time in the world. I remembered when I was young, to me time is like so much. It passes damn slow when I was young haha Maybe it's because I have nothing to stress on? Nothing much to do? During young age, not many people know how to value time although our teacher keep saying Time is Precious or Masa Itu Emas to us :@
Now once you're a grown up, you'll have tons of work to do, things to do, things to get frustrated about and many more. Once your position is at one of those that I have mentioned, your time seems to be shorter. To me if I'm in one of those situation, my 1minute is like 30seconds? Seriously! For example, I just closed my eyes for a moment, then I opened 10minutes just passed like that. I was like WTF? I only wanted to close my eyes for 5minutes but I took longer without knowing.
Time not only passes like a flash when you're busy but also when you're having fun or enjoying your day. Quite sad right? haha Time ain't enough for a person especially a student =D Why? This is why.......
1. Sundays - 52 Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest.
Days left 313.
2. Summer holidays - 50 where weather is very hot and difficult to study.
Days left 263.
3. 8 hours daily sleep - 130 days GONE.
Days left 141.
4. 1 hour for daily playing- (good for health) means 15 days.
Days left 126.
5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies (chewing properly & swallowing) - means 30 days.
Days left 96.
6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal) - means 15 days.
Days left 81.
7. Exam days - per year at least 35 days.
Days left 46.
8. Quarterly, half yearly and festival (holidays) - 40 days.
Days left 6.
9. For sickness - at least 3 days.
Days left 3.
10. Movies and functions- at least 2 days.
1 day left.
11. That 1 day is your birthday.
How can you study on that day ?!?!?!?!?!
Balance = 0
' How can a student pass ?????'
Now you know why? hahahaha After watching The Prince of Persia : Sands of Time, I always wanted to get hold of that dagger LOL
Well the dagger will bring me back to time which is damn useful for anyone in their life hahahahaha! Especially for exams! Don't know what to study for exam? If you have that dagger, you do not have to worry not even one bit! Just wait until all your papers are over, even though you don't know how to do it, THEN use the dagger! Just press the button and you'll be back in time LOL Then you know what to study after that =D
Cool eh? LOL oh well all of this could happen IF this dagger exist =.=" But it's just a movie hahaha Speaking of the preciousness of time, I'm actually kinda wasting my time on blogging LOL Oh well maybe I'm not wasting but just trying to find things to do =D Oh well hope you guys enjoyed reading =D See ya!