Friday, October 15, 2010

Sushi King RM2 Promotion Oct 2010


RM2 Promotion is back! UNAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! Yea my friends and I went for it on the 13th of Oct! It was awesome but costly :( Anyways it only happens 4 times every year so don't care la GG

So when we arrived there, we lined up for 20mins + @@ When we enter, we were waiting for them to clear the table. So look around lo at the environment. Then my friend Jiun say, yeer see those people... She call those people "Hungry People" LOL Picture above and those people standing behind waiting for Sushi LOL ! Well they look like they haven been eating for days ba thats why she said that I think LOL
Tada~~~~~~~ This is what we ate =D Actually alot more but i lazy take photo. Mau makan =.=" But I can say that we took alot of Unagis XD

TOTAL 37 plates we took. 37*2=RM74+ tax =RM85.10 T_T Each RM21 bucks LOL That ain't shit.

*The Following Day*

When I was in class, i received a sms from Kai Loon. It says "Sushi bo 2nite? Last day." Then I was like WTF again meh RM21 T_T then after some time I say okay la since few times one year LOL But this time i'm just going for the Unagi =D

When we reach there as usual, lined up for 20mins + again LOL Then when enter that time we sit far away from the convey belt wor =.=" So this time I become the "hungry people" =.=" Loon didnt take his lunch so he dam hungry and waiting for Unagis. But during that time they make dam little =.=" HE DULAN JOR @_@" No Unagis but dam alot of hot dogs =.="


Quite cute wor they make until LOL OctoDog @@

As for me, I only manage to get hold of 1 plate of Unagi =.=" sad betul. Oh well at least I don have to spend so much LOL

Ah ya! Before I forget! We were having this conversation about 10/10/10 accident. Then I was telling them that the bus was on the Myvi. The passenger and driver were in the car and their back bone is broken @@ Then Han Woei say who? Human's one ah? Then I ARBO? The Myvi's backbone ka? LOL then everyone started laughing then he -.-' LOL Laugh dam long LOL

Oh well that is it I guess =D

No comments: