Monday, October 11, 2010

Turn It In System

Today is actually a very sad day for me :( It's the day I submit my Human Resource Management (HRM) assignment. But before submitting, we're required to upload our document to this system called TurnItIn :O This is my first time using it and it kinda surprised me when I checked the result =.=" 35% plagiarism! I was like WTF? I did this work till I almost vomited blood and this system tells me this crap?
I was like what wor =.=" I did paraphrasing and all what =.=" Should be fine right? Only some definitions I direct quote because my English ain't that good so don't wanna simply change the sentence. Later change until the meaning change also then = 0 marks. That's worst. Okay lo since 35% I redo and resubmit. After resubmitting, the results didn't appear immediately -.- So Wait lo....... Waited till I reached home then a friend of mine told me that the result is out. So I go and check then it's 29%. I was like WTF =.=" Still so high zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well I've checked the parts. Only 5% are from internet source and 24% are from students=.=" A lot of students use the same words as me -.- Most of them pick back from the question I guess -.-' Quite a disadvantage for those who submit their assignment late in this TurnItIn system. If I submitted first then maybe lesser? I thought of it before. What if i change my whole assignment into image file? LOL See how the system gonna detect G_G! But can't cause it would be too obvious hahaha!

Okay la tonight I said I wanted to sleep at 11 but look at the time =.=" 11.30 >_> GOOD NIGHT GUYS!

No comments: