Sunday, January 30, 2011

Barbeque Frenzy!

Ever since the year 2011 arrived, I've been attending lots of BBQ parties! Well it's kinda crazy to have 3 BBQ in a month @@

First BBQ
Yeap the first BBQ was on the New Year! 1st January!

Second BBQ

Wolverine Darren!

Third BBQ

Sandra caught in Action!
Many new faces? haha Yea! They're all my new friends from my Degree course. They're nice and friendly people! And yea we started gambling earlier before CNY lol lost RM10 =.=" Guess my luck suck before the new year. Gotta wait for a new year before I start this again!

Well, I think I got stop BBQ-ing for awhile. It's some serious unhealthy shit =X But it's fun! lol Kinda sad about my weight :( No matter how much I eat I still cant gain lol As you can see I already had 3 BBQ parties in a month and I ate quite a lot. Still maintain at 60kg =.=" oh well....

*END*

No comments: