Wednesday, November 3, 2010

EMO!

Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo

WTF la I already got over it and why is it all coming back to me? After what she told me =.=" KNS SIAL. This is my first time experiencing this shit =.=" Wondering whether is it just me or everyone goes through the same process. Final exam is around the corner and this comes back to me. What a great life i have =.=" Hopefully it'll all be over before my exams. If not i'm gonna be totally screwed. Coursework marks ain't gonna save me from this shit :S

"Darren just move on. Look ahead of your life. No point looking back." Oh well its like so easy to say it but its like so (#*$&#*&($ hard to do it? ~_~ It's easy to give advices but its hard to do it. Anyone can give big advices but do they actually do it? I think 90% of them don't ~_~

Sometimes I wished that I can erase memories LOL That will solve all the problems I have :D But that ain't the way to live a life T_T Gotta be strong (=

I JUST WANT TO GET OVER IT ONCE AND FOR ALL!

1 comment:

tracy said...

Always think positively =)