Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Macdonald in Pyramid

Yo guys! Guess what? I had my lunch today at Mcd Pyramid. Went there for Triple Cheeseburger again :) It was awesome! Hope they don't remove it from the menu.

Okay, so after Enjoying the meal, my friend and I wanted to refill our drinks so we went to the counter. We said "Excuse me, refill please" to one lady. Then she gave an unpleasant look to us and she asked her colleague to do it and then she just walk to the other side and stand at there =.=" She did that never mind, then her colleague also with an unpleasant look took the jug of Coke and put it at the counter and walk away. I was like WTF?! They expect us to do it ourselves? IF LIKE THAT I MIGHT AS WELL JUST ENTER AND REFILL BY MYSELF SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO STAND THERE LIKE AN IDIOT FOR FEW MINUTES TO BE SERVED?! How idiotic of them. I've asked for refill hundreds of times and all the while they do it for me =.="

Two things came into my mind when they did that:
  1. They are just plain lazy.
  2. They are just freaking racist.
Please la, if you are as stated as above, please just stay at home and rot okay? Don't go to work especially when your work involves serving customers with your attitude like that. One smile from you also cannot? For few seconds also cannot? Will die after smiling? =.="

Seriously I don't know what training Mcd in Pyramid gives them and I hope they change it fast =.="

No comments: