Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Visit To Cameron Highlands

I've just came back from Cameron Highlands today and it was my first time there. Let me tell you guys what I imagined how Cameron looks like. I thought it was gonna be like Genting and you can just finish exploring Cameron by foot. But i was wrong. You can't get anywhere without transportation!

Okay so we left house on Friday at 7am and took off around 7.20am. It took us about 3hours to get on top of the hill. We opened the window on the way up the hill and that's what we call fresh air!

Cam whoring in the car on the way up to Cameron

Once we reached we immediately look for food. Everyone's starving in the car. We went for Chinese food there. The weather is so cold up there. Free air condition everywhere. It's about 16-18 Degree Celsius when we went up.

Tea that looked like Soya sauce

Joanna's Creation

Sapu-ed

After lunch we went to check in our apartment. Once checked in everyone KO on the bed and took a rest before we went out for our next destination. For some of my friends who came to Cameron before, they decided to skip the tea farm and stay back to rest. For me who was my first time, I have to go if not it would be a waste.



BOH Tea Farm
Eng Yew & Joanna




Me =D

Sprained my ankle while walking down the hill and my hand GG T_T (Was bleeding before i washed it :( )

After that, we went to most of the strawberry farms. Those who were resting joined us after the BOH Tea Farm. There were many strawberry farms but most of them suck! Only one rocks!Had Strawberry Ice-Cream at the first farm.

No pictures taken at the second farm.

No pictures taken at the third farm as well.
The Best Strawberry Farm

Suits your body =D
Peter Chao's Sunglasses @@

YUMMY
Strawberry Farm Ended
After that we went back to our apartment to chill and bath. So many people fighting for one toilet. Quite sad. Took us quite long for everyone to finish bathing. While waiting some of us watched television and some of us became Spiderman @@

Chillers
Spiderman with no legs =D

After everyone's ready, we went out for dinner. Had Bak Kut Teh & Fish Head Curry. Weird combination rite? We have no choice though cause that is all they can offer. After dinner we went to have a walk before we head back to our base =D Then we watched Grammy Awards while playing cards LOL

I was the Dealer. Damn stress at the beginning but happy in the end =) We all went to bed at around 12+ but we talked some crap before they all slept off. As for me, I stayed up till 2am+. SMS-ing someone :( After sms-ing i can't sleep due to some reason lol

The Next Day

Guess this is goodbye to Cameron

Before we left Cameron, we stopped by yesterday's Strawberry farm just to get myself some Strawberries. Would like to thanks Han Woei for driving and the rest for being patient =) Appreciate it. They only allowed 2 person to enter the farm so Kai Loon and I entered. It was beautiful in there!

Time to get back home now. But look at the picture below. I was like WTF? JAM FOR SO LONG. We got stucked in the jam for an hour. Imagine slacking in the car for an hour. Oh well at least the jam was only in Cameron not the highway. We went back home with no jams after that =D


But before we went home, we drop by Ipoh to taste their Nga Choy Kai Fan!! One word can describe it all. DELICIOUS!

Then we went for Ipoh Famous Drive Thru Tau Fu Fa! Look at the line. Everyone is lining up just to get their Tau Fu Fa lol
After tasting it I know why everyone is lining up for it :S

That's the end of my trip =D ended fast and nice!

No comments: