Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Cut Above Guinea Pig

Hello guys =D Guess what? I did something stupid/sohai yesterday LOL But first introduction! Okay the picture above shows A Cut Above Academy. It's one of those expensive pro saloons that we can find in Malaysia. So then when I was in college, I was thinking about cutting my hair. Then I saw.... (picture below)

It says, Wait! Don't cut your hair YET! Then I was like O_O? Then I read further, it says Our PROFESSIONAL hair STYLIST from "A Cut Above" would love to cut yours for RM10!

Then I was thinking WOW how lucky am I? LOL So since I have 2hours before my class starts, I go give it a try.

They held it in my college Sunway University College in the Student Centre Power Studio. Then when saw them in my mind was like "Wow, yao feel wor O_O" So I entered and they paid my RM10 to them and immediately i got someone to cut for me. She looks kinda young and cute =D But also look like a junior @@ So she asked me how I want it to be? I say short but not too short because I have a function next week. So she say okay.

While she's cutting my hair i felt weird. She's cutting like a newbie and there's one lady seem to be checking out on other hair dresser. Then suddenly that lady came to her and supervised her. I was like WTF?! I'm letting a student(I think not graduated yet =.=) from A Cut Above to cut my hair? OMG my hair is a goner @@ and I'm their GUINEA PIG to specimen on =.="

Guess how long it took her to cut my hair? 45 minutes!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a guy and it's very unusual to have a 45minutes hair cut =.=" Okay la lucky she's cute if not I don't know what will happen =X After cutting she kinda styled my hair so I can't see how it looks like @@ But I noticed that she never touch my fringe LOL Good also la if she screw up my fringe then I'm GGFIED.
So my hair jadi ini macam @@looks okay~~~~~

After bathing and drying my hair it became like this @@ Okay la it's shorter a bit and at least not out of shape LOL


END

No comments: