Saturday, July 23, 2011

First Week of Holiday Activity

This week has been a very busy week for me I guess. I tried to make my schedule full everyday. Full of entertainment that is :D

So... First thing I did was... DURiAN! See so many people selling beside the road makes me can't resist it. How can anyone is Malaysia dislike Durian? Or how can you call yourself a Malaysian if you dislike durian? It's one of the best fruit in the world!

Yes it's tasty but if you take too much of them, you'll end up on your bed for the following few days if you do not drink enough water or anything to reduce the heat :D

And yea.. I've brought out my PS2 to replay one of the game that I've played before during high school. It's one of the best game! I'll get hook up with my PS whenever there's no plan/activity :D

Yea it may look childish because they have Disney characters as you can see from the picture above but it's not! They're much cooler in this game than in Cartoon lol There are more Disney Characters in this game as well as characters from several Square Enix game. Cool combination of characters and story.

Few days ago Max and I played some old school game lol A game which was launched in 1997. I bet nobody will expect what game is it. But yes it is this game!

TADA! LOL We played 2 players co-op mode and we won the game in like 1hour time? @@ We also played.....
Yeah Ninja + Turtles = Ninja Turtles :D Don't know man this holiday we will just do whatever we can LOL Well basically all these games are all memories from our childhood. So it gives the nostalgia feeling and it feels good. It's nice to think about the past. Well of cause good stuffs. If it's bad it's best to just erase them from your memories D:




This place looks familiar? Yea it's the entrance of our Puchong HIKING SPOT! My first time going up there this week. Again Max Phoo and I were the first of all the hommies who went up there to discover this spot. But I guess not all hommies will be interested in this :|

As we hike up, there will be 2 path for us to choose. It like if you choose the wrong path then you'll be eaten up by bears or something @@ We decided to take the right path and proceeded. Yeah it took us 1hour to get up and down from this place. When we were in the middle of the forest we were damn exhausted and we were praying that the exit is nearby. But we kept on walking and walking and it's like a never ending path.
Just like this lost girl LOL Okay so I was running out of water because I only filled half bottle =.=" Didn't expect this hiking to be so extreme LOL Thought it's just a simple one. Well we got to expect the unexpected @@ We finally managed to get out of the "jungle" after few minutes. I plan to go there often so that I could kill off my "hidden fats" :D

Oh yea SkyTrex! Next coming activity would be on the 7th August! 12 people will be climbing from one tree to another. This will be my second time and for my first time it was pretty scary. Hope my second visit I'll be chill :D LOL

Lastly... I almost have to camp at one office just to book a house which I find freaking ridiculous =.=" I only heard before that people camp for Iphone or new gadgets but never heard before people camping for a new house =.=" Luckily we had our names written on the chair and I don't have to camp over the night. Wonder what will I be doing there if I were to camp there.
This picture was taken last night at 10pm. There were more people lingering around the area.


This was at 8am in the morning. Look at the crowd @@ Some people can't even buy the house when they have money. Properties are selling off like HOT CAKES! And they are not cheap =.=" One terrace house can easily cost RM400k-RM700k around the Klang Valley. Yet it's always sold off on the launching day.

I don't know about myself. How am I gonna afford a house when I graduate? A fresh graduate will only have most I think about RM2.8k per month? Not even RM3k =.=" And houses are all freaking expensive. Generation Y will be having a hard time paying for their house. Unless their parents are rich. People like me will be homeless I think :| I'm like graduating to pay off my future house for the rest of my life. Whole life in debt. Quite sucks. Hope the government can do some shit about this.

Oh well.. anyways, this holiday gonna try kill off my "hidden fats" and get a little bigger LOL Always saying this every holiday but this time I gotta try :D Eat less workout more! ROAR!

*END*

No comments: