Saturday, July 16, 2011

The End of Degree Semester 6

Yo guys! I guess my blog have been dead for quite some time so it's time to revive it now since I have all the time in the world now =D

Okay so today is day 1 of freedom after finals. Hohoho Never felt this good before! Well actually the feeling is normal just that minus the everyday study part. Imagine everyday I'll have to wake up early to study. My alarm will always be set at around 8.30am? Then snooze snooze till 9 and finally force myself to wake up. It's like study study study during finals. Nothing else. Don't even have time to exercise. Well that's for me because I suck in studying :/

Gotta be surrounded by notes/books everyday. Wake up -> study. After Lunch -> Study. After Dinner -> Study. Sounds so lifeless. But today.... is the day I regain my life. Gonna do a lot of workout. Gonna play a lot of games. Gonna hangout all night. Oh yea!

Well but my first night was freaking bad :| I was freaking tired and I wanted to sleep but the shit thing is I couldn't. Kinda regretted freaking much for ordering the "Ying Yong" HK Tea in Kim Gary. Caffeine suck the hell outta me! It makes my mind function 200% while my body is at -100% =.=" Kept on thinking about stuffs when my eyes are close. I went to bed at 1am. Closed my eyes for 1.5hours. And I gave up sleeping and got up. Freaking suffering to force myself to sleep. When I got up I felt better than sleeping. Weird me -.-

Went online after that. Slack till 4am. Only get back to bed. Then the next day i woke up at 8.30am. I was like WTF zzz Because some retard kid from my neighbour. Don't know shouting what language shit so loud and woke me up. Felt like getting up and ask that kid to STFU. But I'm just too kind :D

I got 1month and 1week holiday. Today is just day 1. Nothing happening yet though :/ But I still have a lot more days to go. Gotta enjoy like mad before starting my next semester. Gotta do my Dissertation next semester and I HATE it=.="

Wonder if this book can come in handy? I don't mind doing the analysis part but I hate doing the literature review. I hate finding journals. Hate reading them. Feel like killing those people who created journals. Arghhhhh Thinking whether should I add another subject for my next semester. A lot of things to consider of. Hope I'll be able to cope well :(

Well I guess that's it for today.

*END*

No comments: