Sunday, April 10, 2011

Life After Resit

My resit is over and looks like I got my life back. Before the exam, I was freaking nervous. I kept thinking what if what that I've studied did not come out? Or forgot some of the points. But luckily, everything went well. This time I did 4/4 questions! There's no way that I could fail now =.=" I'm freaking confident!

I will definitely go to my lecturer @*#&^&*^#*@*#%

Based on what this image says, I don't think they can satisfy me LOL

Okay let's get back to topic. Passing shouldn't be any problem now. So just continue my normal life this semester. After the resit, It felt like I just finished one of my finals and I wanna go for a holiday or something =.=" Must be too stress for the pass 2 weeks. Just because of this resit, 2 weeks of my life is WASTED! While all my friends are having fun, I'm sitting at home studying :( And now, I don't even think I have much time to relax. I got too much deadlines to chase on. 2 Assignments gotta be handed over to my lecturer before my semester break which is in the middle of May. Then before my semester break, I also have many test for 3 different subjects. Each of them contributed I think about 10%, 15% something like that. That's kinda IMBA if I don't do well. Anyways I could only start on my assignment starting tomorrow onwards. Going to be busy for 2 days after my exam. Going to Agriculture Park and 2 21st Birthdays @@

Next blog would be on Agriculture Park (Taman Pertanian) so stay tuned =D

No comments: