Saturday, April 2, 2011

Last Day of McD Big Breakfast Promo


It's the last day of McD promo and I still have not tried it yet. So luckily one of my friend have one coupon so we went to McD 9am in the morning in Pyramid. You just have to spend a minimum of RM5 and you can get 2 sets of Big Breakfast.

I don't know why they call it "Big Breakfast" anyway. I don't think it's big enough LOL It's not big based on my perception XD They only give 1 hash brown and a burger with egg. Big for me should everything such as hotdog, bacon and etc LOL But oh well, it's still very cheap.


We arrived there at 9am and the line is already like that. Imagine 1 hour later? My friend who went there an hour later, the line was 2x longer than this LOL He lined up for 45mins just for his breakfast. That's sad :(

In my uni, for every 10 people I see, surely one of them will be holding a bag of McD lol All because of the promo. I wonder why they have this kinda promo. It's really way TOO cheap. Even photocopy coupons they accept @@ Earn too much? Don't wanna pay so much tax so reduce the earnings? LOL

Oh well, I'm just glad that I have tried it XD

No comments: