Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcoming 2010

2010 has arrived and I have became older. Days just pass damn fast. I'm still 19 actually but 20 soon. I don't want to be 20. I don't want the number 1 in my age to change to 2. But I can't do anything about it.

Well 2010 is a new year! A new year a bright start. Well during the new year eve actually I did not do anything special because there were no plans for that night. So some of my friends and I went to IoI Mall for shopping. We went to Wongkok for lunch. We waiting almost 30minutes for our meal including drinks. What service they have there. After that we went to shop for clothes and there were a lot of offers but I did not get anything. It's hard to choose shirts nowadays. The one you like is always RM100++ but the one you don't like is RM10-RM30. Money talks. After shopping we went back home. On the way home about 6pm, roads are starting to jam! We got stuck in the main road for like 30minutes. Wonder if everyone is going for countdown or home?

There is a countdown event in my housing area. There were lots of foods but they were bloody expensive. I did not buy anything there but just waited for the fireworks at 12am. Finally its 12am. I am living on a hill top so I can have a great view of Puchong. I can see fireworks shooting everywhere from left to right.



3.2 MP only so not so clear =D




Happens every year LOL

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year =D

No comments: