Thursday, December 31, 2009

Semester 5 = Stress!!!!!!

This semester was really challenging. I got 5 subjects which are Cost Accounting, Organization Behaviour, Business Law. Academic Research Skill & Marketing Research. Look at the image. They are books!!! This is the first time that i need to borrow so many books from the library. There are more actually but its with my friend. Actually i did not really used up all the books because they are totally useless but i have to borrow so many for referencing for my assignments and final exam. I'm afraid that people might borrow them first and i will not be able to get the books when i need them. So i just borrowed them earlier. My final exam was like on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and the following Tuesday. The first week i struggled like mad. Hardcore memorizing every notes and books. To be honest this semester is the hardest compare to the other semester. But its finally over =) Hope that i can pass all subjects and move on the the next semester without any delays. Wish my luck guys =D

No comments: