Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Every 20th day of the month.

This is a picture of my beloved girlfriend. I got together with her on this date --> 20.6.2007. How we met or fall in love? haha.. sorry can't tell. It's Private & Confidential XD Well i would like to thank Eng Yew and Joanna for giving me the support last time when i don't have the confident to go for her. Thanks alot you guys! I might not be even with her if it's not because of your help :( MIGHT only XD Today is a special day. It has already been 1year and 2months that i'm with her. And that is today! love her so much!!! Although there are some rough moments together which i think every couple will go through the same thing once awhile, i'll still never get fed up of her or give up on her. Sha, I'm sorry that i hurt you several times. I'm sorry. I will always appreciate you! I must say that i am very lucky to be with her now. Without her, i don't think i'll be the person i am now. She is pretty, cute, smart, creative, sweet, caring, loving, and many more! The most important thing is she is very loyal! I bet the guys reading this are getting jealous right now =p haha.. just joking! XD i'll never leave her! Love her!!!! <3

No comments: